What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheat for all game

kawankapal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody here know where i can get the cheat for all game for free? And cheat for fast and furious 6 game cheat

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why on earth would you want to cheat to complete a game? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

I suppose we can leave this thread open, should anyone have any answers, but please be aware that this forum frowns heavily on mechanisms to defeat in-app purchases. I'm not suggesting that OP is looking for this information. I'm just re-iterating our rules, that would require closing the thread if that's the way things go. I seem to remember reading that certain mechanisms, such as speeding up the clock, or taking advantage of glitches can result in you being banned from the game. Not an ideal result.

So, gamers, how do you dump the bits you don't like, without getting into strife?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

It's no problem. I just don't see the point in paying good money for a game, and then cheating to get around the difficult bits. The question, as stated, is well within the rules of the forum. I just wanted to point out that certain answers may not be in your best interests.

Most reactions