What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheapest Place to get an iPad

jonno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for the cheapest possible deal on an iPad - where's best to look? I live in the UK.

Thanks,

Jon
:D

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for the cheapest possible deal on an iPad - where's best to look? I live in the UK.

Thanks,

Jon
:D

eBay most likely isn't the place to get one cheap.

As far as I know, the only place to get one is from any Apple Store, Apple online or select Best Buy stores.

The prices in those places are all the same, as the price is tightly controlled by Apple.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Prices are not controlled by Apple the margin is controlled and that is around 5% to retailers with exceptions of some major retailers whom may get an extra 2 points so unless a reseller wishes to loose money or there is a special promotion you will not get much variation in prices. In respect to ebay maybe second hand ipads will be less expensive. If you live in Britain it may be cheaper to purchase from USA Have a friend pick one up Personally i would buy it local because if something goes wrong you can get it replaced by the local dealer or serviced by the local service centre.

Cheers col

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts