What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheapest in uk ?

freedom-input

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys

As i have trashed my asus seashell netbook last week i need to get something to replace it.
I know the ipad is "different" then a netbook but hey i like different and i love my iphone even though it is only a 3g not a 3gs.
all i used my netbook for was emails , surfing and the odd you tube vid.
so........... anyone know if there is anyone out there in the UK doing deals to get your money ?
not bothered bout a 3 g one so its down to 16 or 32 gb depending on price difference.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad sounds purpose made for you.
Love lounging in the garden surfing/emailing and streaming films from my main box.

Don't know about discounts locally as pcworld/currys and Stormfront are about the same price in the SE (I ordered direct from apple).

I went for the wifi only model as I already had a mifi for the laptop which is perfect for ocassional use (pay as you go wireless router smaller than a phone).

Most reactions

Latest posts