1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

cheapest in uk ?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by freedom-input, Jun 7, 2010.

1. freedom-input

freedom-input iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Guys

As i have trashed my asus seashell netbook last week i need to get something to replace it.
    I know the ipad is "different" then a netbook but hey i like different and i love my iphone even though it is only a 3g not a 3gs.
    all i used my netbook for was emails , surfing and the odd you tube vid.
    so........... anyone know if there is anyone out there in the UK doing deals to get your money ?
    not bothered bout a 3 g one so its down to 16 or 32 gb depending on price difference.
  2. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    iPad sounds purpose made for you.
    Love lounging in the garden surfing/emailing and streaming films from my main box.

Don't know about discounts locally as pcworld/currys and Stormfront are about the same price in the SE (I ordered direct from apple).

I went for the wifi only model as I already had a mifi for the laptop which is perfect for ocassional use (pay as you go wireless router smaller than a phone).