What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheaper AV Component Cable?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure the Apple branded one is well worth 40 bucks, but I don't have forty bucks to spend on it. Does anyone know where I can get one for south of 30? I really want a high quality one as I will be using it often if I can get AirVideo to work. Help me please. I'm just trying not to spend more than all the money I have left after my ipad 2 charge actually comes out.

Temp48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A quick search of Amazon reveals a number of options. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Scosche-sneakPEAK-Component-Audio-iPhone/dp/B002J9G73E/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1301346479&sr=1-1"]This one is right at $30[/ame] w/ free shipping and it has decent reviews. Check it out and take a look around at some of the other options. Surely you'll be able to find a decent one in your price range! Just remember, with some of the cheaper 3rd party brands, you get what you pay for...

Temp48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem!

What we do, in a nutshell, is sync data. We have a PC application that syncs data (contacts, calendars, tasks, memos, etc) to a wide variety of mobile devices, including iPads & iPhones. We also have an app for iOS and Android called DejaOffice.

DejaOffice provides "business-class" contacts, calendars, tasks, & memos your mobile device. While many of our customers use DejaOffice in conjunction with our PC software to sync data from things like Outlook, Palm Desktop, ACT!, etc, you can use DejaOffice as a mobile PIM (personal information manager).

We're here on the forums for two main reasons. First, we work with mobile devices all day long, and we want to be a part of and support the community around them. Second, we want to support our product wherever people are talking about it - so if anyone has questions or needs some help with CompanionLink or DejaOffice, we're here to help!

You can visit our website to learn more if you like - http://companionlink.com

Hopefully that sums it up for you. Let me know if you have any other questions!

- David Z

Most reactions

Latest posts