What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap ebay smart covers

smithey1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As anyone used one off these they look identical to an apple even made from the same stuff I believe.

OP
S

smithey1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I meant the copy of the smart cover looks the same but 5gbp instead of 35gbp for genuine. The only reason I ask is I can't get to the apple store until end of next week as I want the new all in one cover they sell. So brought a cheap one of eBay as a temp cover till next week

OP
S

smithey1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it arrived today feels a lot like the apple one and has the sleep/wake that works and seems to hold well as the stand too. Will have to see if it lasts if u search eBay for smart cover it brings them up the one I got was 5gbp

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both of smart cover and the copy (very cheap). The copy doesn't cover as smooth as the original one, it works well at the beginning, also has sleep/wake and holding functions, but turned out non-durable.

Most reactions

Latest posts