What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charlie Sheen Is Going Down!

Kevin1963

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did like watching 2 1/2 men also. I think I liked the older episodes better when Jake was little. He just started getting too big for his pants as he got older (at least in my opinion). It really was starting to loose my interest.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I saw on news last night, they have been talking and he is coming back to the show, you think they would have learned and stuck to their guns.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To bad, I liked to watch some 2 1/2 Men, but guess there will be no more episodes :(

But we can watch one fired man slowly going crazy. Quite a chortle or two to be had watching Mr. Sheen slowly decay.

I think I like Sheen. Not afraid to say whatever is on his mind. Good or bad or insane, he does not shy away. I like people that avoid PC and could give 2-1/2 Rats Asses what other people think.

Go Charlie, Go!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Detroit show bombed because he was booed and he said they paid for their tickets without knowing what they were going to see. He went off stage for a song but never came back. I'm sorry for him because it is a very public breakdown and I have been a fan for ages. I'm not a big fan of American comedy but 2 and 1/2 men was made for him and what did they expect from him, a saint?

Most reactions

Latest posts