What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chargers

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't all iPads come with a charger.... All the ones I've seem online do and the last 3 that I've bought or seem as gifs came with one?

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't all iPads come with a charger.... All the ones I've seem online do and the last 3 that I've bought or seem as gifs came with one?

Absolutely......the iPad 4 comes with the new 12 watt charger.
Why do you ask, if I may ask?

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A person on a kindle fire page said apple no longer provides them with iPads.... I told her she was crazy.... She claims the one she got didn't come with one.... I've never heard of one not coming with it.... Just wanted to check... All websites I check said they came with one.... The kindle no longer does.... Only the cord....

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rhardin said:
A person on a kindle fire page said apple no longer provides them with iPads.... I told her she was crazy.... She claims the one she got didn't come with one.... I've never heard of one not coming with it.... Just wanted to check... All websites I check said they came with one.... The kindle no longer does.... Only the cord....

Yep, she's crazy. :)

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score

She's either trying to justify her, ahem, Kindle purchase or she purchased a used iPad that the owner never gave her the charger.

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That is what I thought... Lol...

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe she didn't know that little white thingy can be plugged into a outlet lol....

evohicks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually the kindle comes with a USB cord that is meant to charge off a laptop( or so my wife's did) we just bought a USB plug so she could charge it from the mains. Not sure if this is the same with all models and countries.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
evohicks said:
Actually the kindle comes with a USB cord that is meant to charge off a laptop( or so my wife's did) we just bought a USB plug so she could charge it from the mains. Not sure if this is the same with all models and countries.

The new Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" tablet does not come with a plug. I think Amazon marketing figures you can connect the cord into an existing USB plug. I have three iPads and this one Kindle, I have not had an occasion where all three plugs are in use by an iPad. When the Kindle needs juiced I use one of my iPad plugs. One less plug to deal with. So many Kindle customers have marked down the Kindle because Amazon 'failed' to include this plug.

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yah and the new had takes over 12 hours to charge on a computer....

Most reactions

Latest posts