What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing toggle button order in sbsettings

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it's possible, it's just that SBSettings is finicky. I have noticed that SBSettings doesn't register the moving of icons if you also activate icons at the same time. So, i've had to make them separate steps. For example, I'll activate the 3G toggle, exit SBSettings, wait for/go through the auto-respring, re-open SBSettings and move the toggles (hitting Save in the upper right). Then, all is good and I have my toggles where I wish.

Or, could you be in either the "Dropdown Window" area when you make your changes and the changes don't show because you've got the "iOS 5+ Notification" area activated? Or vice versa? I can't tell you how many times i've made changes to the Dropdown function and am annoyed when the changes don't appear to take affect - only to find out I should have been making the changes to the activated NC area.

Either way - hope some of this reassures. You just got to keep fiddling with it. :)

Marilyn

OP
Fid

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Think you Mickey.

I thought the toggles meant that you wanted them active either all of the time, or active as the default.
Upon install I had eight buttons:

image-1843871564.jpg

Then I tried to move them and saw many other buttons that weren't displayed. I thought they weren't displayed because I only have wifi.

image-2360708707.jpg

Now I have a few blank spaces but the buttons are in a convenient grouping for my tastes.

image-3208606929.jpg

I'll have to add more buttons as I find things I want to add to sbsettings.
Thank you for the help.

Most reactions

Latest posts