What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing statusbar only

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a theme or tweak that allows me to switch only the statusbar? I'm so content with the Graphite-theme, but I have a hard time noticing how much battery is left. Brown on black might not be the optimal combo?

Or do I have to alter Graphite or write/create this myself (kinda same thing, come to think about it)? 

//Stefan 

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if you find a status bar theme you like in Cydia, just install it and place it above your theme in Winterboard. It works on a priority basis. Stuff at the top overwrites stuff below it..

Or, as you say, alter it yourself... :)

OP
Coffeeboy

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Should I look for any theme? Or a theme consisting of the statusbar only? I wish to have my iPad as it is presently. Apart from the statusbar, that is...

Does the statusbar always come as a stand-alone with the themes?

//Stefan 

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just used ifile to delete the tan status bar from blue ipad v2 because I couldn't read the battery percentage.

Most reactions

Latest posts