What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing IPad password

penguinlady61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would like to go to settings and change the Apple ID password. Where would I go ? I see no place that says password & security. I have IOS 9.3.5..

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't do it in Settings. Your Apple ID password can be changed by signing into your account in iTunes on your computer or in the iTunes app on your iPad. If you're doing it on your iPad, scroll to the bottom of the iTunes store page and tap on your Apple ID button. in the pop up that appears, tap on View Apple ID. At the top of the next page, tap on Apple ID. You'll have to sign in and answer your security questions. On the next page, tap on Security. On the next page Tap on Change Password and follow the instructions to change your Apple ID password. Once changed. your new password will work on every device associated with your Apple ID.
Just a reminder that you need an active internet connection while changing your password as you'll be connected to Apple servers when doing so.

Most reactions

Latest posts