What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing from ipad 1 to ipad2

Balonge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just got an iPad 2. My husband is going to use ipad1 for work so I have disconnected email and deleted all photos and other notes. I've deleted Internet history and all has worked. But now when I download apps in the app store on my ipad2 they also appear on my iPad 1. My calendar reminders also keep coming up on my iPad 1 so obviously the connection of my calendar hasn't been completely cut either. Can anyone help me?

Smooth65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. On your new ipad 2, go to settings, store. Once there turn off music, apps and books. That should solve your problems. Cheers!

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Do you just use the ipad calendar or do you sync with something else? Gmail or hotmail for example.

OP
B

Balonge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for advice, will try and let you know.
Yes, I sync calendar to my outlook. I've pressed hide calendar but it is still actually there

Most reactions