What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing apple ID and password?

dorisethel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not exactly new user. Trying to delete yahoo email account which is my apple ID. Accepted everything incl new email
Hotmail addresses, and new password. However, I cannot get updates and a box keeps popping up asking for my
password for yahoo ID. I am about crazy with this. How can I get help? PLEASE!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not exactly new user. Trying to delete yahoo email account which is my apple ID. Accepted everything incl new email
Hotmail addresses, and new password. However, I cannot get updates and a box keeps popping up asking for my
password for yahoo ID. I am about crazy with this. How can I get help? PLEASE!

Try this: go to Settings - iTunes & App Stores. Tap your Apple ID and sign out. Then sign in again, using the new Apple ID. Perhaps it helps.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As far as I know your Apple ID is just a username and you can change the email address associated with it. I switched mine from my old gmail address to my new yahoo address. You can manage things at http://appleid.apple.com

Sent from my iOS device using Tapatalk.

Most reactions

Latest posts