What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change your clocks this weekend!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Al Rogers said:
It also made it much easer to shoot down the German bombers.:D

Al

See, this proves my earlier point about world domination........we put the clocks forward and win the war........that settles it, we are definitely keeping SweetPoison's hour now!

The Archangel

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Changing the clocks all year round have been discarded due to the North will have darker morning meaning more accidents and colder mornings etc etc plus they reckon it will cost billions to do this.

The amount of times Ive been waiting for planes in Gatwick watching the planes in the exec lounge and its glorious sunshine and the mrs is on the phone in Yorkshire and its pitch black. Really crazy :confused:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aldo said:
The amount of times Ive been waiting for planes in Gatwick watching the planes in the exec lounge and its glorious sunshine and the mrs is on the phone in Yorkshire and its pitch black. Really crazy :confused:

Hmm, I thought Gatwick and Yorkshire are effectively on the same longitude and only a few hundred miles apart so also as near as damnit on the same latitude, pitch black and bright sunshine at the same time doesn't sound right?

The Archangel

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where I work I can see the light of day 15 minutes twice in the day during winter. It's dark when I come in and dark when I get out.

I don't really see why they impose 'daylight savings time' unless there's a profit to it or for a sense of power like the little game 'Simon says'.

Most reactions

Latest posts