What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change your clocks this weekend!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does our latest moderator never sleep? I know what it is, she is constantly putting the clocks forward so it's never time to go to bed....that's how she is going to dominate the iPad Forum..

Tim
Scotland

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...so that would mean waking up an hour before I go to bed......how does that work?

The Archangel

Probably the same way as me watching myself lose an hour of my life in one minute as I watched our clocks change.

That was a trip!

I mean ~ where did that hour go? Who has my hour?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Probably the same way as me watching myself lose an hour of my life in one minute as I watched our clocks change.

That was a trip!

I mean ~ where did that hour go? Who has my hour?

The UK has your hour and you can't have it back!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iVan said:
So, does that mean that we eastern American dwellers are somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean?

I've been thinking it for some time so I might as well say it.......you're all at sea.......ahem, I'll get my coat!

The Archangel

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, we were not the ones who built the Titanic!:p
You know they say that the Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by an amateur! (but I guess he had a good designer!)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:
You know they say that the Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by an amateur! (but I guess he had a good designer!)

Some clients are harder to please than others......and some have more arduous penalty clauses for poor workmanship!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:

You mods seem to be tag teaming today.......do you wear masks and leotards when you're on the forum?

The Archangel

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, we were not the ones who built the Titanic!:p

We should get Moses to help the Brits redesign a better tablet then. :p
: picksuphismukluksandsnowmobilesout:

(Content, content, content!)

Most reactions