What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change iTunes store

alancal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I change my iTunes store? I need an app which is not available in my region?

thedroid13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to go to appleid.apple.com and create a new id with whatever country you want as the one selected in the setup process. Then log into that account and your app should be available.

Someone19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just open iTunes, scroll down and choose the country you want. Then click on any FREE app (because you won't be allowed to make purchases using a foreign credit card) and create a new account. Make sure that for payment you choose None.

If for example, you want to change to the US iTunes store, you won't be able to make purchases with a non US credit card, you're going to need a US iTunes Gift Card which can be bought online and the code can be sent to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Someone19 said:
Just open iTunes, scroll down and choose the country you want. Then click on any FREE app (because you won't be allowed to make purchases using a foreign credit card) and create a new account. Make sure that for payment you choose None.

If for example, you want to change to the US iTunes store, you won't be able to make purchases with a non US credit card, you're going to need a US iTunes Gift Card which can be bought online and the code can be sent to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

But they CAN use an iTunes card.

OP
A

alancal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All sorted out - thanks again Someone19!

Most reactions

Latest posts