What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change avatar

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes-this is a very lively bunch here. I would certainly do the same as well! Well now that i just learned that its easy to change avs on the app- i may have to check that out! !
yes really easy,as i didn't have my pro with me at the time i was puzzled as to why choose a file was greyed out,all things are easier on the mbp i find,not that i would be without my iPad :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
yes really easy,as i didn't have my pro with me at the time i was puzzled as to why choose a file was greyed out,all things are easier on the mbp i find,not that i would be without my iPad :)

So funny how i learn new things on this forum-daily-so much i still don't know, but know i could get an answer on here. Hey-if i get an iphone-I'll join the iphone forum and look you up!

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So funny how i learn new things on this forum-daily-so much i still don't know, but know i could get an answer on here. Hey-if i get an iphone-I'll join the iphone forum and look you up!
yes that would be great,its a really great forum,very lively too,we have a lot of fun on there,you could still join,i did then i got an iPhone.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
yes that would be great,its a really great forum,very lively too,we have a lot of fun on there,you could still join,i did then i got an iPhone.

That's a goos idea, Poisonivy! I can also visit with Darkstar and Mickey330 there as well!

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hey yes,we'll have a party lol.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What!!! Appleforums.net is the new baby of our group of forums........how did you miss it?

The Archangel
i pop in and out of there as i like to say hello to friends on there.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
i pop in and out of there as i like to say hello to friends on there.

I don't pop in often enough.....so any good rumours from iphoneforums.net about the upcoming iPhone 6? In waiting for that.....desperately waiting!

The Archangel

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't pop in often enough.....so any good rumours from iphoneforums.net about the upcoming iPhone 6? In waiting for that.....desperately waiting!

The Archangel
well you know how it is,just rumours and speculation,i too am eagerly waiting,the latest rumour is September but who knows,i think probably October.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I might have to sign up too, just to keep up with the rumour mill.....is there an app for iPhoneforums.net? You know how I like my apps!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
What!!! Appleforums.net is the new baby of our group of forums........how did you miss it?

The Archangel

I must be in a rut--that's why i have you two to show me the way!! :)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I might have to sign up too, just to keep up with the rumour mill.....is there an app for iPhoneforums.net? You know how I like my apps!

The Archangel
yes there is,i use it a lot,come on over,would be great to see you both on there.

Most reactions