What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CGSlide - Slide sur iPad

ipto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I have discovered a new application for ipad to design slides like on Powerpoint.
This application is called CGSlide ==> itunes.apple.com/us/app/cgslide/id434613348

I have downloaded it and used it but I have a small problem to import my presentation from my email.

Who succeed to do it ?

Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think CGSlide supports PowerPoint format presentations. For that you need an app such as Keynote, which can import .ppt and .pptx format files. CGSlide has its own internal format. It can export PDF but, as far as I'm aware, it cannot import .ppt format files.

Tim

OP
I

ipto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Tim,

I don't want to import a ppt file... I only want to import the CGSlide file from my email.

But I Think I have found the solution...

Did you try this ipad Application ?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Tim,

I don't want to import a ppt file... I only want to import the CGSlide file from my email.

But I Think I have found the solution...

Did you try this ipad Application ?

I hope you have found a solution. An app for the iPad has to register its ability with the iPad operating system, iOS, to process a certain format file so that it will be able to process it using the 'Open in' iOS facility. If CGSlide did not register that capability then it will not be able to import that format file from the iPad's native Mail app.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts