1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

CF case with apple logo?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by MikeMurray, Oct 26, 2011.

1. MikeMurray

MikeMurray iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey folks

Does anyone know of a CF case, not skin, or CF look polycarb, that has a cutout for the apple logo? Yes I am a superficial person, and I like my iPad looking gooood.

I've looking at the Mach 3, xGear and Moncarbone (Their matte finish is my current favourite) but somehow they always look a little cheap..

Thanks
    Mike
  2. camaroz1985

camaroz1985 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I like those. I always wondered what case Jake Humphrey used on F1 broadcasts, it looked like carbon, and just looked simple and elegant. Though I don't think it showed the apple.
  3. MikeMurray

MikeMurray iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would have just gone ahead and bought the Moncarbone, but there's no cutout for the microphone, and I don't want to risk $80 on something that's going to make recordings sound muffled :\