What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cellular Plan Not Recognized

thomasgs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a Verizon cellular plan that worked fine for 2 months. I let it lapse for a month, and now renewed it for 1000mb. My Cellular Data Account in Settings shows, " 0 mb used / 1000 mb left for 28 days until 11-2-11, and my credit card charge was acknowledged. That was several days ago.

When I try to access internet, message is "There is no data remaining on your current plan..........." / "Cannot open page because it is not connected to the internet..........". My Cellular Data in Settings is on. I have rebooted the Ipad several times. Internet loads fine when on Wifi.

Help appreciated on how to get this fixed.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A couple of Members have had a similar problem; the solution was to contact Verizon, it seems as though it's a problem at their end.

Tim

OP
T

thomasgs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I did that, and once I got through their phone maze and to the right person, the problem was solved. It seems a system update at Verizon wiped out the payment records of quie a few Ipad users rendering their subscription useless.

Most reactions

Latest posts