What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cellular data renew

gabilages

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have one question. I used to live in the US and i used to have the cellular data account on my ipad, but im back in Brazil and it still couting on my credit card and i don't know how to cancel since i forgot my password. Can anyonde help me?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you've moved to Brazil from the US and want to cancel your 3G account with the US service provider and you've forgotten your (cellular service provider) password, then you'll need to contact them again. Typically, if you have an email address registered with the account then they'll email you the password once you provide them with the account name or number.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, you are posting on this Forum, so you must have Internet access. So simply email the AT&T Customer Support email address and tell them your account name or the mobile number and say that you've forgotten your password. They'll then email that password to the email account registered to the account name.

Tim

OP
gabilages

gabilages

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But i don't know the AT&T CUSTOMER SUPPORT email.

OP
gabilages

gabilages

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks! I tried, but it didn't work because it asks for my AD, but i don't have an american AD.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think they want the address that was originally associated with the account - i.e before you moved to Brazil.

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
AT&T Wireless Service

Call us at 1-800-331-0500, or dial 611 from your AT&T wireless phone.
Monday through Friday: 7 am to 10 pm Local Time
Saturday & Sunday: 9 am to 7 pm Local Time
Automated Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Even if it is the wrong number, they should be able to transfer you. Be sure to have your phone number and other identifying information handy.

Local time is PST btw.

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Under Settings, go to Cellular Data, then View Account. There is a link to press for Forgot Password, and they will instantly email you a new one

Most reactions

Latest posts