What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celeste Bluetooth 4.3.1 working !

Frenchroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photo sync works with Bluetooth as well, device to device, device to pc etc....also another great investment would be the iPad camera connection kit, especially if you're jailbroken!!

Last edited:

Higrab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought Celeste off of Cydia **** EDITED ****. Photo transfer app is ok, but only works for apple phones. I use my casio G'zOne for pictures for the iPad 1.
But still on 4.3.1.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Higrab said:
I bought Celeste off of Cydia **** EDITED ****. Photo transfer app is ok, but only works for apple phones. I use my casio G'zOne for pictures for the iPad 1.
But still on 4.3.1.

Now really confused. So which do I need now. I want to transfer files ( pic, phone video, etc ) from any phone ( nokia, iPhone, Ericsson etc.
I this celeste app would do that all,Are you guys saying there's alternative ?

Sent send from iPad using iPF

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frenchroll said:
Photo sync works with Bluetooth as well, device to device, device to pc etc....also another great investment would be the iPad camera connection kit, especially if you're jailbroken!!

Hi frenchy, what you mean by another great investment would be the cck,, ..... Jail broken.... What am I missing out on, since I is free already

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Young One, is there a specific reason why you want to use Bluetooth to send the images? Because if using wifi were an option, then Photo Sync would be a better and cheaper option. It's $1.99 and let's you send images directly from an iPhone to iPad. It doesn't even require a jailbreak :)

I dont have an iphone. :(
I REALLY want celeste!

Frenchroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MAcsure said:
Hi frenchy, what you mean by another great investment would be the cck,, ..... Jail broken.... What am I missing out on, since I is free already

I'm saying a jailbroken iPad with cck is a world different than a non jailbroken iPad when using the cck, because of the access that ifile gives you to the iPad's files

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MAcsure said:
Yeah, I know the feeling, I'm hanging out for the IP5 to come out

EXACTLY what i am doing! I was eligible for an update in February but i have been waiting! :)

Apple, don't disappoint me!

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frenchroll said:
I'm saying a jailbroken iPad with cck is a world different than a non jailbroken iPad when using the cck, because of the access that ifile gives you to the iPad's files

Oooooohhhhhh, I got ya!!!! , yes I totally agree, being JB 'ed certainly opens up lots of options, and takes off the many restrictions the iPad has in it's normal state.....
Example my wife uses my iPad now, It does every thing she wants it to do now, she doesn't know it's jb'ed she just thinks it's norm, until she went to how one of her girlfriends on their iPad.... I got busted that day!!!
The thing we both want now is be able to blue tooth between our iPad and our non apple fones. :)

64GB WiFi/3G iPad running iOS version 4.3.3 Redsn0w ... and running Fast & Dangerous !!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MAcsure said:
Oooooohhhhhh, I got ya!!!! , yes I totally agree, being JB 'ed certainly opens up lots of options, and takes off the many restrictions the iPad has in it's normal state.....
Example my wife uses my iPad now, It does every thing she wants it to do now, she doesn't know it's jb'ed she just thinks it's norm, until she went to how one of her girlfriends on their iPad.... I got busted that day!!!
The thing we both want now is be able to blue tooth between our iPad and our non apple fones. :)

64GB WiFi/3G iPad running iOS version 4.3.3 Redsn0w ... and running Fast & Dangerous !!

You are making me want Celeste more and more!
I just bought Celeste on Cydia, (the price just hurts) and now to wait three days for the e check to process.
I think they make the price so high because they know how bad everyone wants it!

Higrab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will like it, not just for pictures but moving mp3's onto your iProuduct.

Most reactions

Latest posts