What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CC In Email App

Weehop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where are CC's kept in the email app? With this last update my email app is making cc's of all I send. I can't seem to see or find a folder for these CC's. Can I turn off the CC thing?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All I can find is in the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" section of your Settings app. In there are two lines; one to always show the To/CC lines and the other to "Always BCC."

Maybe you can fix your issue if you mess with one of those areas (or both)?

Marilyn

P.S. I've deleted the other comment you made about this issue. It's easier to keep issues/questions to one thread as it makes it easier to follow. So please, keep any follow-up to this thread. Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's most likely the Always BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) setting that Marilyn mentions. With this on Mail will send you a copy of every email you send, to your Inbox. There is no special folder for them.

The difference between CC and BCC is that all recipients can see the CC addresses, but not the BCC addresses (except for their own).

Most reactions

Latest posts