What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Castlez

CountryGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded this game yesterday for the fourth time, the last time being before the latest update. Every time I've tried to play, including today, I get a message saying I need to DL additional files to continue. But when I try to DL them, it says DL failed. It also said the same thing when I tried to visit the neighbor for the quest and it said to check my internet connection when I tried to add neighbors. I'm playing on an iPad2 wi-fi only, with iOS 7.0.4. I can't find any info about this issue so if y'all could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I downloaded this game yesterday for the fourth time, the last time being before the latest update. Every time I've tried to play, including today, I get a message saying I need to DL additional files to continue. But when I try to DL them, it says DL failed. It also said the same thing when I tried to visit the neighbor for the quest and it said to check my internet connection when I tried to add neighbors. I'm playing on an iPad2 wi-fi only, with iOS 7.0.4. I can't find any info about this issue so if y'all could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Kind of nothing much to be helped. That's the exact reason why I have stopped playing TribeZ on iPhone, which requires downloading assets after each update, and yes, DOWLOADNG FAILS MANY TIMES, even though we have NO PROBLEMS with our internet connection. That 'feature' seems to be there in CastleZ and its only the one who has time who continues I guess.

Good luck!

CountryGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kind of nothing much to be helped. That's the exact reason why I have stopped playing TribeZ on iPhone, which requires downloading assets after each update, and yes, DOWLOADNG FAILS MANY TIMES, even though we have NO PROBLEMS with our internet connection. That 'feature' seems to be there in CastleZ and its only the one who has time who continues I guess.

Good luck!

For me, time isn't a problem and my internet connection is fine too, or I wouldn't be able to play my other games that require it, or even post on here lol! It just don't make sense why you have to do that to continue because if people can't DL the files, that defeats the purpose of them having a game if we can't play it! But oh well, I guess I'll just delete it and find something else. Thanks for the info!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
For me, time isn't a problem and my internet connection is fine too, or I wouldn't be able to play my other games that require it, or even post on here lol! It just don't make sense why you have to do that to continue because if people can't DL the files, that defeats the purpose of them having a game if we can't play it! But oh well, I guess I'll just delete it and find something else. Thanks for the info!

Yea, I guess deleting is the only workaround. Let u know if you get a good game. I might play it. :p

CountryGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, I guess deleting is the only workaround. Let u know if you get a good game. I might play it. :p

Well, I'm betting on Castlez being just like Tribez but with different surroundings & story line & even though the drop rates are very aggravating to say the least, I love Tribez, so it's a bummer to not be able to play it. This is probably gonna be a silly question, but I know GI knows about this so why is it not being fixed, or at least acknowledged? Like I said, I've done several searches but can't find anything. The only thing I've read about this was the comments on the app before I DL it the first time, but I DL anyway & when it happened, I just figured it was a bug & by the next update it would be fixed. So after DL it 4 times & it's still like that & I can't find anything regarding this issue in searches I'm just confused!

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Trog thanks for the gifts. Do you have a wish list because I cannot see one for either of your games

Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h

StarFyre137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tribes and Tribez & Castles are nearly indentical games! Only way to progress??? Real World Money!!! Quests always require something needed to be bought with gems!!! Needed items never findable and rarely sendable by friends, only able to purchase! Have been trying to play since DAY ONE, still have half the quests to accomplish since I can not afford a few hundred dollars real world money!

Most reactions

Latest posts