What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cases to hold iPad 3 & Apple wireless keyboard

MTChickadee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I everyone! I'm looking for suggestions on a good, possibly hard sided case, that would hold my new iPad 3 & Apple wireless keyboard. I really like the folio style but can only seem to find ones that come already equipped with a keyboard! Any suggestions /recommendations would be most sincerely appreciated! Thank you.

hd107a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MTChickadee said:
I everyone! I'm looking for suggestions on a good, possibly hard sided case, that would hold my new iPad 3 & Apple wireless keyboard. I really like the folio style but can only seem to find ones that come already equipped with a keyboard! Any suggestions /recommendations would be most sincerely appreciated! Thank you.

Check out the new Logitech hard case with keyboard. I just saw it advertised the other day and am thinking about getting one. It attaches like a smart cover and turns the iPad on and off when opening and closing.

KevinGrunert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an Apple accessory that is really good for this - the Incase Origami Workstation.

store.apple.com/us/product/H6353ZM/A

US$29.95.

Most reactions

Latest posts