What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cases, covers and accessories

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
Does the splash HD effect the screen feel at all? That has been my issue with screen protectors. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Ya know, not really. I know what you are saying though, one of the other ones I tried took away some of the slickness of the screen and I didn't like it. This one feels good but like I said, you can tell that there is a cover on the screen. It's minimal but worth mentioning. It's easy to wipe clean too which is nice. You can even use Windex on it.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
s2mikey said:
Ya know, not really. I know what you are saying though, one of the other ones I tried took away some of the slickness of the screen and I didn't like it. This one feels good but like I said, you can tell that there is a cover on the screen. It's minimal but worth mentioning. It's easy to wipe clean too which is nice. You can even use Windex on it.

Thank you. I may hold off for a while. Doesn't really bother me to wipe off with a soft cloth.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

mppl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a look at this case: more protective than smart covers, and doesnt hide the back of your iPad while protecting it from scratches... I bought one 3 weeks ago and I'm more than happy with my case...

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts