What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cases, covers and accessories

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What kind of case does everyone use? Screen protector? And what's your favorite accessory????

carols

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My accessories for ipad 2:
Case:Have just got an CHINAO leather case for my ipad 2,folds horizontally or vertically to hold iPad2 at an angle for viewing video or typing on the on screen keyboard
Holes for headphone jack, dock connector port, and on/off and volume buttons,practical and cheap one...
Screen protector: SGP Ultra fine Steinheil screen protector...compatible with ipad cover case,thin but steady.

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Dodocase with a Zagg shield. I like them both, but sometimes I think about removing the shield.
The case is good and light enough to carry around. I don't have any problems with it falling out.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Smart cover and plastic belkin cover for the back of it.

Sent from my Verizon 64GB Black iPad2 using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tlbaker said:

And filmy cover for screen.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I have a skin from Skin-it.com on the back and front of my ipad2. I use a soft-rubberized ipad2 case with 2 pockets on the front from Office Depot. I have the Motorola wrap-around-bluetooth earphones/headset. I use a Griffin ipad stand for reading. And my favorite accessory is my Ayl stylus.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dee Ashley said:
I have a skin from Skin-it.com on the back and front of my ipad2. I use a soft-rubberized ipad2 case with 2 pockets on the front from Office Depot. I have the Motorola wrap-around-bluetooth earphones/headset. I use a Griffin ipad stand for reading. And my favorite accessory is my Ayl stylus.

Cool!!! How does the stylus work?? Like the old Palm Pilot one? Does anyone remember having to learn all of those alpha symbols, squiggles, and swirls to write on it??

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's what I have...and I love them all!
Moshi iVisor anti glare screen protector
Yoobao red leather smart style cover
Roo red carry bag
Targus stylus

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score

As noted on another thread, Belkin's entire catalog is on sale at 50% off until Friday (9/30.) Cases, covers, stands, cables, etc. Go to the Belkin website and use the promo code FB50.

marc972

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a griffin case but want to try a hard case.
are the smart covers good?

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jsh1120 said:
As noted on another thread, Belkin's entire catalog is on sale at 50% off until Friday (9/30.) Cases, covers, stands, cables, etc. Go to the Belkin website and use the promo code FB50.

Cool!!! I am gonna check it out!!!

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've used the SmartCover since day one. From today, though, this is customized to become a true one-of-a-kind dito. And I, most definitely, think it's absolutely marvelous!

c8b724ee.jpg

//Stefan 

aaronhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have these accessories, all of which I like and use often

Case: Brown leather case from yourtabletcase.com
Apple bluetooth keyboard
Apple AV adapter which I use a lot, very cool!
Rocketfish stylus

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Smart cover with front and back shields. At least I did, until today. The back shield is perfectly fine but the screen shield was starting to look tacky and peeling round the edges. So I took it off. Bearing in mind I had it on from the moment of purchase, I knew no different. But oh my gosh what a difference it makes not having it on! The screen was fine before, but is now even more responsive to touch and feels so much better than the shield. I'm going to risk it and not put one back on. It is making me worry a bit, but it feels amazing!

kernowguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have a complaints email address for apple? I have a cover which I bought at the Apple store at the same time as my iPad 2 a few months back. I have just noticed that the metal bar which locks onto the side of the pad has developed rust spots. These have transferred to the pad itself and are impossible to remove. I am NOT happy. Having bought a product intended to protect the pad it seems to be damaging it even if only cosmetically. I have never got water on the pad. Keep it in in my briefcase or on my desk so have not abused it so am bemused as to why this should happen. Anyone else had similar problems?

Most reactions

Latest posts