What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

case that helps hold iPad for reading

jbresee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there,

My dream case is a very simple cover (a gel cover would be fine) with a pair straps on the back arranged in an X so you can slide your hand behind them kind of like a baseball glove.

This would make holding the iPad much easier.

Has anyone seen such a beast? I've only seen one with a single strap, and it's a heavy leather folio.

Thanks for any ideas you guys have!
Jim

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would imagine you could get two straps put on the back of the Apple case at a seamstress.

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like I saw something like this somewhere. A wide strap on the back that you slipped your hand through. Maybe search for "iPad glove" or something like that.

OP
J

jbresee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
haven't found perfect yet!

Seems like I saw something like this somewhere. A wide strap on the back that you slipped your hand through. Maybe search for "iPad glove" or something like that.

I think I saw that one, but it was a heavy looking leather folio, not a light weight sleeve with a set of straps to make the ipad easier to hold.

I'll keep looking and let you know if I find it!

bighornbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found one

I was doing a search for the same thing and found what you were looking for.
Go to igearusa .com/luprcawihast. html
Sorry I can't post links yet

dbjork34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
umm doesn't the black case allow you to fold it and put lean your iPad on it? may be I'm missing something...

techboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'd go and find a carbon fiber wrap or something. they have good grip, at least on my iPhone

Most reactions

Latest posts