What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case or no case?

case or no case

• Case

Votes: 341 85.0%
  • Bare naked

Votes: 33 8.2%
  • Screen protector and/or invisible skin

Votes: 27 6.7%

• Total voters

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered a case for when I'm out and a handful of screens as well. I'll soon get one of those big "skin" stickers for it too.

ruthsgiftbaskets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.labellabaskets.com
A case!!! are you nuts??? :) No anger, Notice the smiley face, asked in the nicest possible way.

I have a case really made for a netbook, but works well. Honestly, it's a chick case, I was just la de dah de dah walking in the mall, and walked into a store with what I thought was an idea for my daughter and or granddaughter when I spied this lovely (and again, not something that a man would have thought of or been drawn to) case for a netbook.

The lady said people adapted it for an ipad. She was right. It is a perfect fit since there are these little divider thingies. Padded up the kazoo, and outside quilted. It has a hard all the way round outer edge and is kinda like a small suitcase, zips. very small, fits and looks like a purse, one side zipped for money and such, one side open pocket. And again, smaller than my purse, perfect. Oh, and yeah, shoulder straps. Is what I use as a purse when I go in one of those hip and groovy places for a snack, drink and their wifi. Well, ok, yeah and when I go in the Burger King for their wifi. For some reason, it doesn't work in their parking lot.

I have dropped my ipad from the knees down a couple of times, everything ok cept my stomach that first time. I have had to hit the brakes cuz of some nutjob in front of me and everything flew outta the front seat onto the floor. Again, nothing.

Best purchase I ever made for my sweetbaby. Need to give her a name.

Last edited:

Grandad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Santa!

I use an Apple case at present, but I can't stand the way it shows every mark.
After a lot of reasearch I eventually found, the Senna Folio case It is really classy. The price is classy too! However my darling wife has told me that if I am a good boy Santa may bring me one!!
Check it out here.
Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : iPad Leather Cases Folio for Apple.
I would like it in brown!
Roll on Christmas!

Last edited:

shaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely: case + screen protector. Case - the must! (IMHO)
And because I share ipad with kids - screen protector is also helpful :)

I use apple case and I am almost happy.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use apple case. V useful to me.

Also have a screen protector on the iPad aswell

Still not a scratch on my iPad...yet ! :comingsoon: :)

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the apple case but it gets dirty faster then the iPad screen so I'm going to try an otter box case.

jchetty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I say case:D When you meet someone who has never used it, the want to. Also it gives me peace of mind. I bought my Otterbox Defender from Amazon for $49.99. Great deal.

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started out with a ZooGue Smart Case that lasted for one day before I became annoyed with the velcro catching a ton of Labrador Retriever hair. The case is a cool idea, just not practical when you have a dog that sheds. On that same day, I purchased a Cygnett screen protector, which also lasted for one day before I pulled it off due to all the fingerprints and decreased screen clarity. I am now happy with an Apple case and no screen protector.

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Custom painted Contour iSee Case.

I find it more difficult to hold without a case, since the aluminum back is so slippery, and the edges are too right angled for comfort. My contour case solves both, makes it look better, and protects it.

I also have the Apple iPad case for traveling.

My next case will be clamcase. 8)

Snowlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leather case from eBay. Inexpesive but looks good and protects well and stands well. I can use it easily with no hands support. Can imagine a more expensive one, but can't imagine not using any. Happy Holidays all.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Case definitely. I especially want the screen protected and covered when not in use, so I have a Targus Truss. But for overall protection, it's in one.

Most reactions

Latest posts