What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case or no case?

case or no case

• Case

Votes: 341 85.0%
  • Bare naked

Votes: 33 8.2%
  • Screen protector and/or invisible skin

Votes: 27 6.7%

• Total voters

greasemuntney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otter Boxed here. Too high to buy again due to a small mishap of dropping it. To me a case is a insurance protection just like medical or auto/home. Little extra money now or a lot later. LOL

abjurian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have that magnetic one plus screen protector and a very awesome back cover from the joy factory. It is clear so u can see the back of your iPad which is really cool if you got the free inscription done.

htb24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the moment I don't have a case for it but I am getting one soon as if I drop it, it will pretty much smash completely!

iDrifter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Logiix (silver-grey) the same time I bought the iPad. I think it was sound investment.

kaka08

iPF Noob
Reaction score
case and i got me the casecrown case would advise anyone to get that one.. its sexy

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Belkin case for silver part of iPad 2 and smart cover with clear screen protector.

Sent from my Tricked Out, SparklyPink Hearts Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a black leather SC, the back gets a bit scratched, but I'll live.
Also, the SC has bad scratch marks on the hinge. But still prefer it :)

Regards,
~Chays~
 iPad 2

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ClarkeApps said:
Case.

Why? Because my wife throws things on the floor...

Lol
My gf puts crazy things on top of my iPad. Hot/ cold wet drinks.
& puts my iPhone in her purse with keys, tobacco droppings from her cigarettes, etc. Even though I like to hold onto my iDevices myself. That way if anything goes wrong I won't have no one to be mad at but me.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've purchased a lot of cases since getting my iPad over 19 months ago - from rubber and silicone skins to expensive ostrich skin cases to a useful Happy Owl clutch. now I'm back to the original Apple case and loving it! It does the job and makes the iPad 1 feel skinny like the iPad 2.

Most reactions

Latest posts