1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Case for iPad and Mixer

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by dawkinsjh, Dec 27, 2011.

1. dawkinsjh

dawkinsjh iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an iPad 2 and am about to purchase a Behringer Xenyx 802 Audio Mixer (Sound Board) with dimensions of 10.3 x 13.3 x 4.2 inches. I need to find a case that can carry my: iPad, charging cables, Mixer, Audio Cables, Camera connection Kit, Griffin iMic and maybe a little extra space for anything else. If anyone has a similar setup and could send a picture that would be awesome but recommendations work as well. Thanks so much!
  2. dawkinsjh

dawkinsjh iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Found one. It's called the "Gator iPad/Dock bag" for anyone who may need this in the future. Costs around $40