What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Car mount for ipad with otterbox defender?

Tomo1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As subject, is there a mount/holder for the car that can hold an iPad that's in an otterbox defender?

Seen plenty where the device is naked but not that adjusts to or is specific for an otterbox.

Any thoughts?

Steve

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tomo1971 said:
As subject, is there a mount/holder for the car that can hold an iPad that's in an otterbox defender?

Seen plenty where the device is naked but not that adjusts to or is specific for an otterbox.

Any thoughts?

Steve

That would be great!

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed.
I'll be getting an otterbox for mine with screen protector and use in vehicle.

OP
T

Tomo1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one any suggestions then?

Otterbox are missing a trick here....

The defender has four points that the snap on cover fixes too. If a mount was made that utilises these same four points, the defender could be mounted quickly onto it. Even if they made just the holder that then could fix to a RAM mount or similar.

Off to the patent office quick me thinks, lol

S

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good point the four points would really simplify it. I could see myself purchasing one.

Most reactions

Latest posts