What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caos and Order [Bruderschaft] auf dem IPad

jakubwz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to the a few runs in prison A to learn it and B to get some healing gear. The stuff in AH cost like 800g which is 8x more than I have lol. Skynetinc, would be nice to get my mage on a higher level, are you gonna be online tonight to discuss details? Wercha

jakubwz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, can anyone tell me what is a tune gear? Apparently they can do RElic in 12 minutes with that. :(
Btw when are raids happening? Would be good to do prison few times, need some gear. ;)

jakubwz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok don't worry, I bought the rune gear do healing power now 414. Better but still not perfect. People I seem to missing all the fun but I can't do dungeons during the day, only on weekends. Man has to work!! ;) would be nice to do a run or two in prison, tired of relic.

Most reactions

Latest posts