What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't watch videos on YouTube ever since the update...

imranbecks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not only have the YouTube app been removed, but it seems that I can't watch any videos on thr YouTube website with my iPad ever since the IOS6 update. They prompt me to install adobe flash. But we can't really install adobe flash through the iPad now can we... Is this affecting all the iPads with the new IOS or is it just mine?

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
imranbecks said:
Not only have the YouTube app been removed, but it seems that I can't watch any videos on thr YouTube website with my iPad ever since the IOS6 update. They prompt me to install adobe flash. But we can't really install adobe flash through the iPad now can we... Is this affecting all the iPads with the new IOS or is it just mine?

Google's app for iPads running iOS 6 isn't available yet. Shouldn't be too long. The one for iPhone seems to be working well. Using it right now and it's quite nice.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Redhotpoker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
imranbecks said:

Hi imranbecks,
I have been using a new free YouTube app, which I downloaded from the App Store on my new iPad 3 since Wednesday night.
I updated to iOS 6 Thursday morning at the Apple Store nearest me, and it's all still working fine.
But I can also simply go the the YouTube website and watch the content without any problem as well with full screen video too.

"YouTube for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod and iPad....
Download YouTube and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and ... for exclusive offers, the inside scoop on new apps ..."
YouTube App

Chas

Last edited:

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the only apps i cound is
*best of youtube* and *watch it later youtube*

iPad 3 

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I giggled through the whole thing. Great find, thanks!

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Most reactions

Latest posts