What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't wait for V2

iDavid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm David from Milwaukee. Plan on getting an iPad but am not compeltely sure if I will. I do know that I will be buying the second generation version a year from now though.

I'll lurk a lot and bring as many news clips an the what not to the forums as I can.

I'm DavidDroid on droidforums,net by the way.

Peace

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello All!

I'm David from Milwaukee. Plan on getting an iPad but am not compeltely sure if I will. I do know that I will be buying the second generation version a year from now though.

I'll lurk a lot and bring as many news clips an the what not to the forums as I can.

I'm DavidDroid on droidforums,net by the way.

Peace

Welcome to the site David!:)

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear you David. There were several things I feel are missing from this 1st one, like a USB port and a video camera to go along with emailing. For that reason, if I get one of the first versions, I'll probably get the cheapest one, so that I can replace it without guilt, in a few years, when they have added some new features we all will be clambering for.:D

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! The second year models are always better, from cars to computers but it's hard to wait that long sometimes.

I always think to myself about how much I'll lose on a product after the first year? I would guess the $500 iPad will be worth at least half when the next model arrives. Now break it down by month, and your only losing $20 a month after a year. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts