What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant update apps cant u tell me why

mstiny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 6 apps waiting to be updated and when I click update all nothing is happening can you tell me why this is ? The icons are reading waiting . Then when you click on icon it changes to pause .

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mstiny said:
I have 6 apps waiting to be updated and when I click update all nothing is happening can you tell me why this is ? The icons are reading waiting . Then when you click on icon it changes to pause .

I think you have to update them individually. Try that anyway and see what happens.

OP
mstiny

mstiny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:
I think you have to update them individually. Try that anyway and see what happens.

No you can update all the apps that need updated at the one time did it before but for some reason it's not doing it now ....:(( I have iPad one ....just wondering if it's low on ram or something .....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mstiny said:
No you can update all the apps that need updated at the one time did it before but for some reason it's not doing it now ....:(( I have iPad one ....just wondering if it's low on ram or something .....

Do you have anything else going on at the same time? Sometimes the update won't start until another task is finished.

OP
mstiny

mstiny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Do you have anything else going on at the same time? Sometimes the update won't start until another task is finished.

No nothing else switched on

Most reactions