Can't Track My iPad 3, Shipped With UPS

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by 5er driver, Mar 13, 2012.

1. celly

celly
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Let me guess....Mount Hope, Ontario

That's only where the paperwork for the iPad gets cleared through UPS's Customs facility just outside of Hamilton, ON.

Doesn't mean your iPad is physically present in Ontario anymore. It's probably MUCH closer to you than that.

UPS is bogged down dealing with the paperwork and all the anxious people calling them asking for status update. ;)

2. FunkatronJive

FunkatronJive
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Yep thats where it was.... Its driving me nuts that there are no other updates

3. celly

celly
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I've never found UPS to be very reliable, tracking our otherwise. All the sudden it will show up as "Out for Delivery" tomorrow morning. Tracking it minute by minute is useless, especially with all the backlog. I've been following a thread on MacRumors (specific to Canadians) and it's funny to watch everyone thinking their iPad is actually in "Mount Hope".

I did help coin a new phrase over there, i.e. being "Mount Hoped". :D

I worked my tail off today so I can slack off when it arrives tomorrow at work where it's getting delivered. :)

4. celly

celly
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I've got a UPS tracking # for my Bell SIM card in addition to my iPad. Already here in Calgary according to the last time I looked. It has a 3/16 delivery date. Looks like it with arrive at the same time.

5. reneepren

reneepren
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Mine just left Louisville,Kentucky too heading for Arizona I can't wait!

6. Patrizia_NC

Patrizia_NC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    It appears they were all held in Louisville since I'm seeing import scans. My guess was a big pallet in a holding area to make sure there were no early arrivals

7. QTP

QTP
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Update: I spoke to another knowledgeable rep at UPS all his info can true already. For Ontario, Canada orders: Mount Hope is Hamilton airport customs clearing, then they go to Concord clearing center then your local hub, mine now shows
    Concord arrival 5:51, 7:12 destination scan (this is gooooood) delivery by noon friday (the delivery date & time info only shows up with the destination scan ) BUT the UPS guy did tell me although it says noon they have updated that and actually have until 5pm. Yipee !

8. 5er driver

5er driver
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I got my SIM card 2 days ago and already activated it in my iPhone. Just waiting on my iPad now, it's at a UPS hub 40 minutes away. Wanna bet it will be the last package delivered today? If not today, then tomorrow. I've waited since the day I ordered it, a few more days won't kill me. I'm dying!!!!!!!!!

9. Patrizia_NC

Patrizia_NC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Well it's in Greensboro NC.. I live in Charlotte so it will be here in the morning

10. 5er driver

5er driver
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    It's now out for delivery, the truck left the hub at 5:30 AM. I think I'll call in sick at work today. :)