What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't stay logged into an online forum i use

pandaburns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, first time iPad user here. I regularly post on a parenting forum and visiting it on the iPad is driving me mad - every time I visit the site I have been logged off which is really annoying as I can t quickly check my messages, threads etc. why is it doing this ? I have never had a problem with this site on my laptop and visit it in both the full and mobile version.

Any ideas, suspect there is a setting somewhere in safari that I haven't yet discovered.

OP
P

pandaburns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does no one know the answer? It is driving me mad!

OP
P

pandaburns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I used to log on from desktop but now it will be mostly iPad and phone. Do you think that is the problem? The phone has never forgotten me nor has the laptop. Logging in every time I check the forum is vey annoying.

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go into Safari advanced settings and clear all website data.Then try again

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, first time iPad user here. I regularly post on a parenting forum and visiting it on the iPad is driving me mad - every time I visit the site I have been logged off which is really annoying as I can t quickly check my messages, threads etc. why is it doing this ? I have never had a problem with this site on my laptop and visit it in both the full and mobile version.

Any ideas, suspect there is a setting somewhere in safari that I haven't yet discovered.

Hi Panda...

See if these threads may help you. Are you using the Safari browser or another?

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/50207-ios5-doesnt-keep-me-logged-into-forums.html

a
nd also this thread-Particularly, Super Moderator, LeeLai's recommendation:

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/62377-hello-i-am-new-member-need-someones-help.html

H
ope that helps you.

Most reactions

Latest posts