What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't see sent emails

MatthewH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I go to folders and click sent, it sents the current email in view to SENT folder... Which remains empty and shows nothing.

How do I view sent emails? PS two godaddy workplace accounts and one AOL. All doing same.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this a new problem? Are you using POP or IMAP? Do you have your email server settings set to save sent emails?

If you're using IMAP, then your iPad shows you exactly what's on your email server so, if you haven't set your email server to save sent emails, the iPad won't be able to see them.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But is this a new problem? Have you checked to see if you've got your email server set to save sent mails? It might only be that which you need to do.

If it's a new problem and it's worked OK before, then we need to look elsewhere.

Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have this problem when you view the emails using webmail or on your laptop? i.e. can you 'see' sent emails there?

Tim

OP
M

MatthewH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I can see this on laptop and in droid phone... Plus if I log in via iPad browser safari I can see them.... But I'd like to integrate the mail

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - if you have POP you'll only be able to see the sent mails that were sent from your iPad, not those sent from the laptop or 'phone. To do that you'll need to switch to IMAP.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts