What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't see my emails' content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeym

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new with Ipad. Suddenly, at my mailboxes, on the left column, i can see summary of my emails but on the right column, the entire content section is white in colour. I cant read the content of my emails! I can still see the From: , To, and the Title rows. Beneath that it's all blank! Please help

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leeym said:
I am new with Ipad. Suddenly, at my mailboxes, on the left column, i can see summary of my emails but on the right column, the entire content section is white in colour. I cant read the content of my emails! I can still see the From: , To, and the Title rows. Beneath that it's all blank! Please help

From your iPad home screen double tap the home button.

A shelf containing the icons of recently used apps appears.

Press and hold the email icon on this shelf until it begins to wobble and displays a red minus sign then release.

Now tap the minus sign on the email icon and it will disappear. You have removed the program from RAM. You have NOT deleted the app.

Now press the home button to return to your home screen.

Open email and it should be fine now.

jaidonmitchell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mobilerepeatershop.com
Well, there might be you have installed a new skin apps and its theme would be white color so you are facing trouble with not showing email content but you just need to change color choose black so that might be show text although you can't see text so go to the settings and set default settings. So you can fix this problem like that easily.

Stanlet badger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From your iPad home screen double tap the home button.

A shelf containing the icons of recently used apps appears.

Press and hold the email icon on this shelf until it begins to wobble and displays a red minus sign then release.

Now tap the minus sign on the email icon and it will disappear. You have removed the program from RAM. You have NOT deleted the app.

Now press the home button to return to your home screen.

Open email and it should be fine now.
When I try this I double click the home button and get the shelf but cannot make the mail icon wobble and nothing happens. I have also tried resetting a number of times and still have the right hand screen completely white. Any other ideas pleas.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This thread is four years old (and several version of the Mail app). You'll have better luck getting help if you start your own thread and include as many details about the problem as you can think of.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since this thread is over 4 years old and the OP has not been back, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts