What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Save Hotmail Password

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No matter how many times I tell Hotmail to remember my password it doesn't happen. I have looked at the Safari settings and think that I have them set appropriately. I can save my password for this forum, just not Hotmail. Does anyone know why this might be?

nkgeicher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No matter how many times I tell Hotmail to remember my password it doesn't happen. I have looked at the Safari settings and think that I have them set appropriately. I can save my password for this forum, just not Hotmail. Does anyone know why this might be?

I have the same problem. For nearly one year, hotmail did remember my pw on ipad, but once I logged out, now it cannot

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you both access your Hotmail account via Safari or did you set it up under "Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendar"?

nkgeicher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I set it up under Safari. For one year there was no problem . I logged out a week ago, and when I login again, there is no place to say "remember this account". So every time I need to type login and password..... Pain.

Most reactions

Latest posts