What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't post bin lefora forums

Jtowne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't post in lefora forums

I post on a lot of forums mostly sports, hunting, and dog training. But I am a admin on a forum that uses lefora and I can't post anything on there. I can approve new members.

My friend also has a iPad and he can post but can't send private message. He can't approve members though.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jtowne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I down loaded last pass and now I can post but I can't send private messages.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - this is not going to help you much (!) but several iPF members have had a similar problem with this Forum. OK - please forgive me for suggesting this - but have you tried power recycling your iPad - i.e. turning the iPad completely off and then on again - rather than just putting it to sleep....

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with Lefora, but if you have a choice of text editors in your user options, try changing that. Some of the WYSIWIG editors don't work well with the iPad's web browsers.

Most reactions