What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't post app reviews on developers app page. Help please!!

Seago16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having trouble posting app reviews. I will post it, and then it shows up in my itunes account, but not on the apps main page. This is very dissapointing because I really would like to leave these reviews to help fix some kinks, and make suggestions. Any tips for succesfully posting app reviews?

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe this certain app needs the reviews moderated before anyone else is able to see it.
Otherwise, I recommend you contact Apple Support.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Seago...I just I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one and it was to a thread that was fairly old. So let's keep it to this thread.

Thanks.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
All I can suggest is you wait a day or two (if you have not already). Sometimes it takes a while for things to propagate to all the different servers; and where your iTunes account info is stored probably isn't the same place as where the review actually gets posted on the App Store.

Good luck.

Please feel free to skip the following (slightly) grouchy rant.

The reviews in the App Store are really for other potential app buyers. Yes, I know people make suggestions and such all the time, but frankly it degrades the usefulness of the reviews. Especially since most of the people who do this seem to think using a one star rating is the best way to make sure said developer pays attention to them.

But, more importantly from your perspective, it's not where developers look for suggestions or bug reports.

Most developers supply a Support Page link in the store. This is the better place to report bugs and make suggestions. You might even get a reply using this method.

It's probably a lost cause, and I don't intend to pick on you personally. I'm just walking one of my pet peeves; hopefully in a not too abrasive manner. And I promise to clean up anything it leaves on your lawn. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts