What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't open Dropbox on iPad!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Isn't the DropBox app free? I dont' remember. But if it is, just delete it both on the iPad and in iTunes, then buy it again using the new account.

Never mind the previous post. I thought your main DropBox account was using the old email.

Edit: I seem to be repeating advice, because I skimmed the thread too fast. :eek: Just ignore me.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't the DropBox app free? I dont' remember. But if it is, just delete it both on the iPad and in iTunes, then buy it again using the new account.

Never mind the previous post. I thought your main DropBox account was using the old email.

Edit: I seem to be repeating advice, because I skimmed the thread too fast. :eek: Just ignore me.

It is babe. Isn't it? Hell you have me confused!! lol

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dropbox is free

Pages would have to be purchased again if you created a new iTunes account and switched to it on your iPad

-y

Reaction score
Dropbox is free

Pages would have to be purchased again if you created a new iTunes account and switched to it on your iPad

-y

Bummer. I may have to break down and pay the $10 again.:(

Call the fine folks at Apple Care and ask them to switch it for you.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Bummer. I may have to break down and pay the $10 again.:(

Call the fine folks at Apple Care and ask them to switch it for you.

Ya think? Hell I may do that. I wonder if I DID do that? hmm....

Let us know if they say yes.

Last time I tried to merge my two accounts (for some older music purchases) it was a no. But that was years ago, and they have been known to change their minds.

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just been into my account information in apple and you can change your email address. When you log into App store you can check your account, in there you can change various thing. payment method and so on. change it to your new email address and it may continue to update.

Most reactions

Latest posts