What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't keep wifi connection active on home wifi network (Belkin), works fine elsewhere

Fe2orr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem and have the same belkin router. Have been in contact with belkin and today they had me change some settings in the router. So far so good . Have stayed connected for several hours. Will see what tomorrow brings. Will keep you updated if it stays working

Fe2orr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I sent this message, or tried to, the iPad lost contact with the belkin. Still had full bars but message would not go out. Did the airplane on off and it went right out. iPads problem with issues with Belkin n+

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to have Geek Squad from Best Buy come in to fix my iPad and iPhone wifi connections. They did their magic and I have a new router which seem to be the problem.

quiltfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Belkin router /no Ipad wifi connection FIXED!!!!! YAY

I went for a year unable to maintain a wifi connection and was ready to throw my Ipad through the window. Finally, I tried one more time to update driver's on the Belkin, hoping they had updated their end of the situation and it worked. After the update, I hooked right up and have been smoothly connected ever since. Sometimes it takes awhile for the manufacturer of your equipment to catch up with driver updates I suppose. What a pain that was though.
Hope you all resolve your issues.

Fe2orr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went to Belkin site and ,after 5 attempts, installed upgrade for router. Thanks for the info. So far have been connected for over 3 hrs. A record. All that contact with Belkin and Apple an they said nothing about if I had installed it or told me about it. Forums are the best.

SeanJacobs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim of Scotland Post #31 was so helpful!!
Thank you -- the reset option was magic (think originally from Col of Brisbane) after travelling and using multiple wifi connections seemed... to confuse the new iPad and I had recently downloaded OS 6...
Appreciate you guys,
Sean

Most reactions

Latest posts