What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't install new Apps from Appstore

renelarsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.
I get a message from Appstore, it says I have to choose 3 security question/answer, when I do this and hit Ok button, it says that the session is ran out of time. It takes under two minutes to answer the three question.
I can update already installed app's. I use Ios6

/Rene

Sent from my iPad 3 WiFi/3G 64 GB Black using iPF

Last edited:

colbertchan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
renelarsen said:
Hi.
I get a message from Appstore, it says I have to choose 3 security question/answer, when I do this and hit Ok button, it says that the session is ran out of time. It takes under two minutes to answer the three question.
I can update already installed app's. I use Ios6

/Rene

Sent from my iPad 3 WiFi/3G 64 GB Black using iPF

Same here.

This seems to be a big problem since a couple of days ago when Apple store starts forcing people to enter the 3 questions.

OP
R

renelarsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see, well I hope Apple, will fix that problem quickly.

Sent from my iPad 3 WiFi/3G 64 GB Black using iPF (ios6)

benht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same with me. First of all I don' t like the obligation to fill out the questionaire.

Secondly after completion the form pops up empty responding with error

OP
R

renelarsen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again...

I have found a solution on this problem. Well it worked for me, perhaps it will work for you too. First of all, connect your Ipad to iTunes on your PC or Mac, then find an App you want to install. And now you have the option to answer the 3 questions. No session time out this time. Only message, is that the Appstore is not pressant, but it accepted to install an App anyway. I can also install from Ipad again... Hope it is usefull for others...

Rene

Last edited:

manvanstaal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
renelarsen said:
Hi again...

I have found a solution on this problem. Well it worked for me, perhaps it will work for you too. First of all, connect your Ipad to iTunes on your PC or Mac, then find an App you want to install. And now you have the option to answer the 3 questions. No session time out this time. Only message, is that the Appstore is not pressant, but it accepted to install an App anyway. I can also install from Ipad again... Hope it is usefull for others...

Rene

Here the same problem! Your solution does not help for me!

manvanstaal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
manvanstaal said:
Here the same problem! Your solution does not help for me!

After trying al the suggested solutions, no success! The next morning everything worked again!?!?

colbertchan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure exactly what works, i went into iTune and install an app, didn't get the 3 questions but installation went through. After that, the problem disappeared.

Perhaps Apple has done something from their end?

colbertchan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Go to this website and sign in with your AppleID. You should then be able to answer the security questions.

https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/

Unable to find the 3 questions after logging in. But went ahead and make some changes in my account. Went to iTune from the computer to install an app, after that the problem seems to disappeared. Not sure which one did the trick.

Most reactions

Latest posts