What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get Sound Themes to Work on Winterboard

Pazuzu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wtfcinema.com
I can get all my favorite Winterboard themes to work... But EVERY single Sound UI Sound Theme I try.. All I get is the old regular iPad sounds. Anybody else having this issue? Or am I just retarded or something? Lol..

(Note.. I even brought the sound theme to the very top... Then slightly above/below.. Then the very bottom.. And no luck)

Sent from my iPad

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like sounds have changed with 6.1 so we will have to wait for some updates...

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are u able to use lockscreens I have some themes installed and the wallpaper and apps change but my lockscreen doesn't it uses the stock one on my ipad...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360243353.594414.jpg

But themes MUST be iPad compatible to work.

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't get it I downloaded a theme for iPad only and everything worked except my lockscreen.... What an I doing wrong ugh...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't get it I downloaded a theme for iPad only and everything worked except my lockscreen.... What an I doing wrong ugh...

Which theme? If you provide details it will help to troubleshoot your issues ;)

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's blue flower theme the wallpaper and icons all change but my lock screen won't... I checked and it says ipad...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's blue flower theme the wallpaper and icons all change but my lock screen won't... I checked and it says ipad...

No, having a look at that on Cydia there isn't a hope that it is compatible with latest devices and firmware. Sorry :(

Themes really need to say that they explicitly support the iPad model and version of IOS you are going for. Apple make a lot of changes to the UI with each release of IOS, and so themes need to be updated by the author to stay current. It does not look to me (if I am looking at the right one) that Blue Flower has been updated for a very long time.

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guess ill have to keep looking for one... Thanks for ur help...

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The hard part is know if they will work... I down load something that says will work with all retina I devices but still nothing.... I'm sure in time more things will work...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The hard part is know if they will work... I down load something that says will work with all retina I devices but still nothing.... I'm sure in time more things will work...

Unless it specifically says ipad3 or ipad4, chances are it is for a retina iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts