What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Get SIM/3G to Work

Adiebrock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I always take a look at the top and bottom reviews. In this case the bottom reviews of the camera connection kit suggest the build quality is substandard. For the price you are not risking much, so it's up to you if you want to try this third party device. Hold in mind that all the limitation of Apple's Camera Connection Kit will apply to the new one.

I have no experience with the keyboards you linked to. I've use a spare Apple keyboard for the few times I felt the need.

Can any one help I have No sim come up at the top left of my iPad 2 I have taken it out and turned it on and off and still cant get orange or 3G, any tips ?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello. I can't help with your issue - I'm Posting to tell you that we've moved your question/problem to its own thread. You had posted in the middle of someone else's conversation which is against our rules (called "thread hijacking") - It interrupts someone else's conversation and causes confusion and fragmentation.

Please keep any updates or follow-ups on this particular question to this thread. Thanks for your understanding and I hope someone will come along soon to assist you. Good luck.

Marilyn

Most reactions