1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Can't Get SIM/3G to Work

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Adiebrock, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Adiebrock

Adiebrock iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can any one help I have No sim come up at the top left of my iPad 2 I have taken it out and turned it on and off and still cant get orange or 3G, any tips ?
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,724 / 0
    Hello. I can't help with your issue - I'm Posting to tell you that we've moved your question/problem to its own thread. You had posted in the middle of someone else's conversation which is against our rules (called "thread hijacking") - It interrupts someone else's conversation and causes confusion and fragmentation.

Please keep any updates or follow-ups on this particular question to this thread. Thanks for your understanding and I hope someone will come along soon to assist you. Good luck.

Marilyn