What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get application onto iPad?

sayhitobaldy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help--I hope this isn't too much of a noob question...

I'm trying to get Dragon Dictate on my iPad, but every time I attempt to install it, I get the same error messages: that I've already downloaded it, and that I need to log into the iTunes Store on my pc.

Well, I've plugged my iPad into my pc, and logged into iTunes. The Dragon Dictate icon is there in my Purchases...but I still get the same messages.

It seems like the next step would be to drag the DD icon over to my iPad...but there is not recognition of the iPad in my devices list. Is that the missing step? That iTunes doesn't recognize my iPad?

The iPad doesn't appear on my desktop or Finder window either, so I can't drag it there.

Thanks all, for your help.

Do I need an update? Seems like I'm just one frustrating step away from getting DD on my iPad...

OP
S

sayhitobaldy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
'Twas a noob question....updating solved the problem. Thought I had all the latest versions, but no!

Move on--nothing to see here!

Most reactions