1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

cant download my movie?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by cabrady93, Nov 13, 2012.

1. cabrady93

cabrady93 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My sister and i both have ipads. hers is the 3rd generation, mine the 2nd. We live in the same home, so we share our movies off our computer. any movies we purchase we download to the computer whether we purchsed it from the ipad or computer. we both have authorized the computer and havent had any troubles. i know to directly download movies on my ipad from her purchses i have to wait 90 days which is why we use the computer. when i downloaded her last movie (the amazing spiderman with itunes extras HD- 4GB holy moly!) i downloaded it from her purchses off itunes i didnt transfer. it will not go on my ipad and it doesnt say why? please help me?
  2. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    It is probably a HD version the iPad 2 cannot play. To be cross compatible, make sure she only gets the SD versions of movies.
  3. cabrady93

cabrady93 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually I figured out the problem and that isn't true. iPad 2 can play HD version. I just have to transfer directly from her iPad not through iTunes