What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cant download my movie?

cabrady93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My sister and i both have ipads. hers is the 3rd generation, mine the 2nd. We live in the same home, so we share our movies off our computer. any movies we purchase we download to the computer whether we purchsed it from the ipad or computer. we both have authorized the computer and havent had any troubles. i know to directly download movies on my ipad from her purchses i have to wait 90 days which is why we use the computer. when i downloaded her last movie (the amazing spiderman with itunes extras HD- 4GB holy moly!) i downloaded it from her purchses off itunes i didnt transfer. it will not go on my ipad and it doesnt say why? please help me?

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is probably a HD version the iPad 2 cannot play. To be cross compatible, make sure she only gets the SD versions of movies.

OP
cabrady93

cabrady93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
It is probably a HD version the iPad 2 cannot play. To be cross compatible, make sure she only gets the SD versions of movies.

Actually I figured out the problem and that isn't true. iPad 2 can play HD version. I just have to transfer directly from her iPad not through iTunes

Most reactions

Latest posts