What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't connect with full 3G and WIFI

willynotwonka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This happens to me on a daily basis:

I have full 3G/ATT connection and full WIFI connection, however, I can't connect to a website, email server, or Apple Store.

This is terribly annoying and doesn't make any sense. Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check your configurations

I have a 64 gig WIFI/3G and routinely, daily, connect via iPhone4 hotspot wifi, regular non mobile wifi, and 3g. No problems here.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Airplane off? Data plan in place? I've got the 32GB/3 G with AT&T and have no issues. Have you gone to an AT&T WiFi hotspot (free with the data plan) to see if you can connect? How about your home WiFi?

If you've gone to an Apple store and can't connect there, they should have replaced your unit.

OP
W

willynotwonka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3G enabled and I have used WIFI hotspots. It's completely random and sporadic. I did download the latest update 4.3.2 and that seems to be when the trouble got worse..

Is there a fix coming for the connectivity issues?

Fakhry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe you must update to the last update . Because it fix 3g. But maybe, that problem from your hardware . Because the problem is relation with your wifi connection. Why dont you talk to ipads service?

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Should I keep it on or off.
Thanks

I keep airplane off unless I want to access 3G. You can use WiFi even with the airplane setting off - just make sure your WiFi setting is on. I find it does save on battery use.

Most reactions

Latest posts